Sunday, June 22, 2014

C4Ta #2

On Dr. Will's post from May 26, 2014, he describes the life of Mr. Walter Duncan IV. Duncan's wife is a professor whose career has taken them across the country, so therefore Duncan has had the opportunity to teach in many different environments. I think this is so amazing. I love to travel and would love to be able to teach in places other than Mobile, Al. Dr Will talks about how Duncan has improved the test scores of the schools he has taught in and I think that is a reward within itself. As a teacher, my goal will be to help my students perform to their best ability. I want my students to go to college feeling like I prepared them for what's in store. I want to make a difference in so many students' live just as Duncan is doing.

In Dr. Will's most recent blog post from yesterday, he is preparing to go to this year's ISTE Conference. I wasn't exactly sure what this conference is, so I looked it up and learned that it is a conference, held in Atlanta this year, for educators who want to learn new ways to engage and connect with their students. All of those who attend the conference can also work together to come up with ideas to achieve this goal. Most of Dr. Will's post is about what he is packing to bring with him to this conference, but he also mentions that he is looking forward to learning all he can about Google. His motto is, "Go Google or Go home!" I hope Dr. Will learns everything we wants to about Google at this conference.
Google

1 comment:

  1. Good.

    "many students' live"--lives

    It's also a good idea to link your readers to the teacher's blog so they can check it out, too!

    ReplyDelete