Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog post #1

There are many things that I have heard about EDM 310, and most of them were not positive. I have heard that it is a ton of work and that we do not get much feedback on all of the work we are doing. One thing I am nervous about with taking this class is how much attention and time it does require. My advisor told me to take this class when I do have more time to focus on it, which is why I am taking it right now. I did not think about how much faster the pace will be since it is during the summer semester, which is much shorter than the fall and spring semesters. So far, EDM 310 is the most time consuming class I have taken in my college career. I have never taken a class that requires us to keep a blog, so this is different. I've never had a blog before a couple of days ago. I think that the most difficult thing for me in this class will be the time management. The assignments do not look too difficult, there are just so many assignments due in such a short time period. I think that if I learn how to manage my time early on, then this class will not be too bad for me.
google.com

3 comments:

  1. Kayla, I completely agree that the assignments in the course do not seem overly complicated. I believe time management will be key to everyone's success. My advisor told me, as well, to take this course when I would have more time to focus. The greatest advice I've received about this class is to stay ahead and prepare to work. Best of luck to you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "…not much feedback"? That, I think, is incorrect. Maybe your informant considers feedback to only be grades.

    Time management is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard alot of negative things about EDM310. You have to be able to put the hours in and be dedicated. My advisor also told me to take this class so I can dedicate more time to this class!

    ReplyDelete